Victoria Kendall, REALTOR®
What I Value
Let's face it...there are a lot of real estate agents. So, it is important to talk about what sets me apart from other agents.
1. My clients come first. Cliche? Perhaps. But, my motto is that when you hire me as you agent that "you will feel like you are my only client." This belief guides what I do with every moment of every day for each client. Check out my testimonials and you will see that I accomplish this.
2. I KNOW Prescott Valley. I specialize in Prescott Valley. More specifically, I specialize in Northern Prescott Valley (zip 86315). I have lived in Prescott Valley for nearly 15 years. And in that 15 years I have personally purchased 3 homes and looked at hundreds (perhaps thousands) of homes in each and every nook and cranny of PV. The word expert is sometimes overused or misapplied; but not in my case - I am truly a Prescott Valley expert. Let's chat and in 10 minutes I will prove my expertise to you.
3. I believe in giving back and have made it a part of what I do. The Yavapai Humane Society is dedicated to being a no-kill shelter and I am dedicated to them. A percentage of what I earn on every transaction is donated to the Yavapai Humane Society. I also sponsor YHS events such as the Walk for Animals every spring. Hang around either my personal Facebook page or by business page and you will pick up on this relationship and my love for fur-babies pretty darn quick.
4. I also assist others in giving back. I have a referral program that helps others to give to charity as well. Every time someone refers a client to me, that results in a closed transaction, I will donate $100.00 to a charity chosen by the person who made the referral. Additionally, this will be done in the name of the person who referred the client to me, for their tax purposes. It is a win-win-win. I get to help a client, a charity is assisted, and the referring person gets a tax deduction.
5. I understand not only home purchasing and selling, but also the lending process. I once lost out on a home that I really wanted (long before I was a Realtor®) because the listing agent did not understand the intricacies of the loan that we had been qualified for. I was crushed and frustrated. I know that this is an experience that my clients will never experience. I promise you that. I know a great deal about lenders, loan programs, qualification guidelines and the loan process itself and what I do not know, I will find out. Simple as that.
6. Another time, when my husband and I were looking for a home, we were working with an agent and I had provided this agent with very specific criteria of what we were looking for. One Saturday, we met up with the agent and embarked on a journey to look at homes. By the 5th home we literally did not get back in the agent's car and walked to a nearby friend's house. Why? Every single home the agent had shown us was listed by an agent with her/his brokerage and came nowhere close to meeting the criteria I had given. Again, my experience benefits you. I will never do this to a client. I listen.
7. Here are things that I know to be true. Being a Realtor is hard work. Real estate is NOT easy money. Much of what Realtors® do is educational and that is why many great agents are former teachers. And here is what it all boils down to...If you take care of your clients by listening to them, explaining things to them, working hard on their behalf, continuing to learn everything you can and caring about clients' needs then all the rest will fall into place.